Enjoy an Early Spring from My Carnivore!
Go Green this year with the gift of a fun carbon- and bug-eating plant!
My Carnivore is the best place for your spring shopping. Our plants are hungry and colorful and we guarantee everything we sell for 30 days! Go ahead and try one. Your plant will be a hit!
- Spring is the natural time to rekindle your interest in one or more of our intriguing and amusing plants. We have a great selection of the most home friendly carnivores that will stimulate your interest and knowledge of them
- We specialize in providing attractive environmental terrariums to maintain your plants for your continual enjoyment
- Look at our new Mini Bogs and Flytrap Garden kits... A real educational growing experience for the entire family!
- Either established in a standard pot with watering saucer or as a actively growing plant plug in our new kits for 2013, you will receive simple and direct information on how to properly care for your new plant(s).
- Dress up and customize your carnivorous pets home with our featured terrarium accessories or even consider providing a treat for your Venus Flytrap of dead flies as you watch them close
- Collect All 3: Seymour the Venus Flytrap, Caesar the Sundew, and Nick the Nepenthes
- Plants starting at only $7.95 each. Order online now!
A truly unique, personal seasonal gift
Venus Fly Trap plants make great pets for young and old alike. These plants spur learning, encourage responsibility, and are fun to show off! Make yours the gift that is remembered with My Carnivore.
- Do not wrap a live-plant or leave in a closed box for more than a couple of days. When your plant arrives, just open the box and it should be fine for several days. For longer times, please follow the care instructions.
- If you are concerned about the live plant, try out a seed kit!
- If you live in a cold weather region, make sure your plants are shipped to an address where they will be taken inside immediately (office or home where somebody is there).
- Some plants, especially pitcher plants, are smaller and less active in the winter. The sundew and nepenthes plants are active year round.
- All of our plants have a 30-day free plant replacement, so if your gift dies, do not worry! We will send out a replacement plant for free!
What Others Are Saying About My Carnivore
My Carnivore introduced Seymour the Venus Fly Trap and his Carnivorous Plant Pet Friends in 2002. Here's what others are saying:
- "Best in Show" SuperZoo 2008 Show
- "The most innovative pet product of the year" Editor's Choice Award, Pet Product News Magazine.
- "The perfect starter pet for children" Mitch Wilder, The Pet Report
- "Just as your site said it would be and truly marvelous..." Carolyn H.
- "Our order came in and all the plants were looking great...Thanks so much for your help!" Colleen C.
Carnivorous Plants in Action!
|Venus Fly Trap||Nepenthes||Sundew||Purpurea||Seedlings||Rubra|