Holiday Shopping Guide
- Orders placed today will ship on Monday, Dec. 22 via US Priority Mail for delivery on Dec. 24th or Dec. 26th. We cannot guarantee Christmas delivery at this time.
- Be sure to ship your plant to a location where it will be taken inside immediately, such as an office. Do NOT leave your plant outside in freezing weather
- Plants cannot stay in a box for more than a week. If you receive your plant early, open the box and let the plant have some light.
Seymour the Venus Fly Trap
Here at My Carnivore, you can get your own Seymour the Venus Fly Trap. Seymour may look scary, but he really makes a great pet. With his speedy jaws, he’ll bite anything that falls inside his mouth!
A Venus Fly Trap is one of the most amazing plants in the world. His scientific name is Dionaea musciula. The leaves of a Venus Fly Trap has sensors that detect motion inside its mouth. After a sensor is moved, the trap poises itself to close. After a second hit, the mouth snaps shut! This two-hit requirement prevents a Venus Fly Trap from closing on things that aren’t bugs, like wind, raindrops, or other leaves. Yes, he will bite your finger, but it won’t hurt, so don’t be scared.
Many people want to feed and watch these entertaining plants, but don’t have the equipment or knowledge to keep them alive long-term. At My Carnivore, we equip you to enjoy your plant, but also keep it healthy so you can continue to enjoy it in the future too!
A Basic Venus Fly Trap Plant Includes:
- 1 healthy, adult venus fly trap
- 3 inch plastic pot
- Water tray
- 8 page care booklet
Our Kits include all-weather terrariums to keep your plant healthy:
- Healthy, adult plants
- Heavy duty cage/terrarium
- Cage bedding and background
- Custom Pot
- 8 page care booklet
Add accessories to keep you plant happy and healthy!
- Dried flies and spray mister
- Cage decorations
- Educational Books
With the proper equipment from My Carnivore, your Venus Fly Trap will stay thriving and eating bugs! The whole family will enjoy having Seymour around. Once he arrives at your house, you can decorate his cage (the “Beware of Plant Sign” looks great next to him), play toys with him (he loves the Tasty Temptations Bugs)! Care accessories, such as the Dried Flies Food Kit and Spray Mister, will help you keep your pet healthy and happy.
The folks at My Carnivore are excited to have Seymour the venus fly trap for sale. Seymour makes a great addition to your home environment, apartment (especially an apartment that doesn’t allow bigger pets), or office. No matter what your age is, you’ll enjoy watching Seymour capture his prey. If you’re excited to see Seymour the Venus Fly Trap for sale, take a look at his other carnivorous friends: Caesar the Sundew and Percy the Pitcher Plant!